- Connection is from the device connected to server.
- Once the system is powered up, it will auto-create a persistence connection to the server without user intervention.
- The server can be placed either in the public cloud, private cloud, or LAN.
- The device is able to work behind firewall.
Internal Power Supply with DC/DC converter to reduce power wastage
- Input DC 12V to 24V.
- Reverse polarity protection.
Build in with onboard input and Output Port
- 8 input ports and 8 output ports.
- Able to configure the input port as I/O input or user push-button input.
- Push button input able to detect single press, double press, triple press, and long press (press and hold for more than 4 seconds).
- Provide the number of input on/off cycle counter to prevent missing cycles.
- Wet contact output design using MOSFET thus support up to 30V 1A output current without the wear and tear of the relay contact.
- Suitable for Non-Inductive Load. For Inductive Load, please control the Load through a relay.
- The output port can be configured as standard High/Low output or Pulsed output.
- Configurable pulse duration (configure separately for High level and Low-level periods) and the number of pulse cycles when triggered by the server.
Auto Fetch Real-time Clock from Internet Time Server
- Auto connects with the Internet Time Server to fetch the Real-time value (EPOC Time) when the network is connected.
- Auto-readjust the time drifts periodically.
- Append the EPOC time to all the messages.
The direct link with USB Connection
- Easily link up with the device without connecting to the network.
- Suitable for direct connection with PC/Host system locate beside the device.
- Just add an extra JSON layer of the wrapper to wrap around the same JSON messaging standard used in the MQTT Broker Server communication.
- Thus provide an easy path for future system expansion, from localized system architecture to network-based system architecture.
Network Link with MQTT Broker Server
- Open Standard protocol and readily available either using paid version or free version of MQTT Server.
- Messaging format based on JSON Format.
- JSON messaging format is supported by various programming languages and easily integrated into any existing system.
Easy Setup and Configuration
- The system configures with Android Apps.
- Provide detail device properties, e.g., model number, version number and etc.
- Connectivity selection either using Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or USB Link.
- Upload WPA Enterprise Server private/public key.
- Server IP/Domain Name Setup.
- DHCP/Fix IP.
- Internet Time Server Setting.
FW-Bus for I/O port expansion
- A short distance (Up to 8 meters) communication bus.
- Allow attaching external I/O Expansion Unit.
- Maximum up to 7 units of I/O Expansion Unit, thus providing up to 64 units of the input port and 64 units of output port (Including the Onboard I/O port).