Wi-Fi/Ethernet Connected Industrial IoT Device
- Once the system is powered up, it will auto-create a persistent connection to the server without user intervention.
- The server can be placed either in the public cloud, private cloud, or LAN.
- The device is able to work behind a firewall.
Network link with MQTT Broker Server
- Open Standard protocol and readily available either using paid version or free version of MQTT Broker Server.
- Messaging format based on JSON format.
- JSON messaging format is supported by various programming languages and easily integrated into any existing system.
Direct link with USB Connection
- The device also can be configured to use USB Connection without connecting to the network.
- Suitable for direct connection with PC/Host system locate beside the device.
- Just add an extra JSON layer of the wrapper to wrap around the same JSON messaging standard used in the MQTT Broker Server communication.
- Thus provide an easy path for future system expansion, from localized system architecture to network-based system architecture.
Device’s sensors with MEMS
- Build in with Micro-electromechanical systems sensors (MEMS) technology.
- Highly accurate and fully digital output direct from the sensors.
- Sensors are calibrated and accuracy is guaranteed by the sensor manufacturer.
- Colorful TFT display design.
- Eye-caching of the sensor reading from afar.
Auto fetch real-time clock from Internet Time Server.
- Auto-connect with the Internet Time Server to fetch the Real-time value (EPOC Time) when the network is connected and Internet link is available.
- Manually set time by the server if the internet link is not available.
- Auto-readjust the time drifts periodically.
- Append the EPOC time to all the messages.
Easy setup and configuration
- The system configures with Android Apps.
- Provide detailed device properties, E.g., model number, version number, etc.
- Connectivity selection either using Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or USBLink.
- Upload WPA Enterprise Server private/public key.
- Server IP/Domain Name Setup.
- DHCP/Fix IP.
- Internet Time Server Setting.