Wi-Fi / Ethernet Connected Industrial IoT Device
- Once the system is powered up, it will auto-create a persistent connection to the server without user intervention.
- The server can be placed either at the public cloud or LAN.
- The device is able to work behind a firewall.
Network link with MQTT Broker Server
- Open Standard protocol and readily available either using paid version or free version of MQTT Broker Server.
- Messaging format based on JSON format.
- JSON messaging format is supported by various programming languages and easily integrated into any existing system.
Opto-Isolated Input Port
- Total 12 Input Port Channel.
- Separated into 3 Groups with each having their own input common.
- Bi-directional opt0-isolated allows the use of either common positive or common negative input.
- Accept input DC 12V ~ 24V
Relay dry contact output
- Total 4 Relay output channels.
- With one output common.
- Each output with 5A Max Contact.
- The total Max Current for all output is 5A
Auto fetch real-time clock from Internet Time Server
- Auto connects with the Internet Time Server to fetch the Real-time value (EPOC Time) when the network is connected and the Internet link is available.
- Manually set time by the server if the internet link is not available.
- Auto-readjust the time drifts periodically.
- Append the EPOC time to all the messages.
Easy setup and configuration
- The system configures with Android Apps.
- Provide detailed device properties, E.g. model number, version number, etc.
- Connectivity selection either using Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or USB Link.
- Upload WPA Enterprise Server private/public key.
- Server IP / Domain Name Setup.
- DHCP / Fix IP.
- Internet Time Server Setting.
- Water / Dust resistance enclosure.
- Support wide supply input voltage, 12V DC to 24V DC.
- All terminal block connector is detachable for easy installation.
- External water/dust resistance link indicator and configuration push button.
- The external configuration push button can be disabled.