Wi-Fi / Ethernet Connected UHF RFID Tag Reader
- The connection is from the device connected to the server.
- Once the system power up, it will auto-create a persistent connection to the server without user intervention.
- The server can be placed either in the public cloud, private cloud, or LAN.
- The device can work behind a firewall.
4 Channel Long Range UHF Tag Reading
- Able to match with various types of 50Ω Antenna to manage the tag detection range and angle.
- Users can also adjust the output power from 0dBm to 33dBm to manage the
reading distance remotely through the server.
- With the correct antenna and low lost feeder cable, the reading can achieve up
to the reading range of 15 meters.
Power of Ethernet support
- Support IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at.
- Input voltage ranges from 44V to 57V.
- In-rush current limit control.
- Over-temperature protection
- Support power supply at pins 1&2, 3&6 and 4&5, 7&8 on the RJ45 connector
Internal power supply with DC/DC converter to reduce power wastage
- Input DC 12V to 24V.
- Reverse polarity protection.
Build in with onboard Input and Output Port
- 2 input ports and 2 output ports.
- Able to configure the input port as I/O input or user push-button input.
- Push button input can detect single press, double press, triple press, and long
press (press and hold more than 4 seconds).
- Provide several inputs on/off cycle counter to prevent missing cycle.
- Wet contact output design using MOSFET thus support up to 30V 1A output
current without the wear and tear of the relay contact.
- The output port can be configured as standard High/Low output or Pulsed output.
- Configurable pulse duration (configure separately for High level and Low-level
period) and the number of pulse cycles when triggered by the server.
Auto fetches real-time clock from Internet Time Server
- Auto connect with the Internet Time Server to fetch the Real-time value (EPOC
Time) when the network is connected.
- Auto-readjust the time drift periodically.
- Append the EPOC time to all the messages.
A direct link with a USB Connection
- Easily link up with the device without connecting to the network.
- Suitable for direct connection with PC/Host system locates beside the device.
- Add an extra JSON layer of the wrapper to wrap around the same JSON
messaging standard used in the MQTT Broker Server communication.
- Thus, provide an easy path for future system expansion, from localized system
architecture to network-based system architecture.
Network link with MQTT Broker Server
- Open Standard protocol and readily available either using paid version or free
a version of the MQTT server.
- Messaging format based on JSON format.
- Various programming languages support JSON messaging format and
easily integrated into any existing system.
Easy setup and configuration
- A system configured with Android Apps.
- Provide detailed device properties, e.g. model number, version number, etc.
- Connectivity selection either using Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or USB Link.
- Upload WPA Enterprise Server private/public key.
- Server IP/Domain Name Setup.
- DHCP/Fix IP.
- Internet Time Server Setting.
FW-Bus for I/O port expansion
- A short distance (Up to 10 meters) communication bus.
- Allow attaching external I/O Expansion Unit.
- Maximum up to 8 units of I/O Expansion Unit, thus providing up to 64unit of
input port and 64unit of the output port.